- a new helmet. i have an old, old bell that's more than 10 years old. it desperately seeks retirement.
- a new pair of gloves. my girlfriend was nice enough to lend me hers but if we bike together i don't have any to use.
- spare tires and interiors. i'm praning (paranoid).
- cycle computer. mine went south a looong time ago. i need a new one that's cheap. maybe a cateye.
- re-read the maintenance tips of the magazines. especially the one about truing a wheel.
- practice. i know i'm out of it when my tongue hangs out after two kilometers.
- and more practice.
05 January 2007
after that first ride i realized i needed a few things to add to my cycling "war chest".